About our Company:
Windward Auto Sales Inc is a locally owned dealership based in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Our motto is being Hawaii's Dealer for the People. This means we put our customers first and strive to provide outstanding service and satisfaction in their car buying and servicing needs. We have done this for over 30+ years. We give back to our community via various charitable giving and activities.
About this Position:
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with a positive personality to answer phone calls coming into our Service department. Customers will be calling for a variety of service needs including maintenance, or problems, or checking on the status of their vehicles being worked on. The Service receptionist will be taking messages, transferring calls, and setting appointments. Assisting the Service Advisers with customer follow up and paperwork is a daily activity.
1. Answering phones throughout the day is the primary duty of this receptionist.
2. Working on the computer to set up appointments or checking on customer's records.
3. Assisting Service Advisers with customer follow up or other duties as assigned.
4. Filing, & updating information on the computer.
1. Company paid premiums for Medical (includes Vision, Drugs), Dental, & Life Insurance
2. 401K investment plan with Company Match
3. Paid Holidays including your birhtday
4. Paid Vacation
5. Company sponsored & tuition paid online continuing education courses..
6. Employee discounts on automotive parts, servicing, and purchase of vehicles
7. Company sponsored luncheons, parties, charity & community activities.
8. and more... bonuses on your anniversary for your loyal service to the company.
How to Apply:
1. Submit your resume in response to this ad.
2. Call our dealership to set an appointment, or apply in person Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm