About our Company:
Windward Auto Sales Inc is a locally owned auto dealership based in Kaneohe Hawaii. Our motto is being Hawaii's Dealer for the People. This means we put our customers first and strive to provide outstanding service and satisfaction in their car buying and servicing needs. We have done this for over 30+ years. We give back to our community via various charitable giving and activities.
About the Position:
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service oriented person to be our Quick Lube Service Advisor. This person will greet customers, write up work requests for oil changes, take in payments, and send them away smiling. When the multi-point inspection that is done on each vehicle notes an issue, this advisor will follow up to address the problem.
1. Greet each customer arriving at the Express Oil Change Lane.
2. Clarifies needs and then writes up the work order.
3. Technicians will conduct a multi-point inspection, then change the oil & filter.
4. Checks computer records to see if any maintenance follow ups is due.
5. Explains what was done on their vehicle, completes billing paperwork, and collects payment.
6. Balances monies and turns in all monies & paperwork at the end of their workday.
Requirements for this Position:
1. Good verbal and written communication skills.
2. Computer literate
3. Comfortable in a non AC work environment.
4. Will be standing, walking, frequently throughout the work day.
5. Valid Hawaii drivers license
1. Company paid Medical (includes Vision, and Prescription Drug plan), Dental, and Life Insurance
2. Performance bonuses
3. 401k investment plan with company match
4. Paid Holidays including your birthday
5. Paid Vacation, Employee Discounts on Vehicle Purchases, Service and Parts
How to Apply:
1. Respond to this ad with a resume.
2. Apply in person @ our Dealership Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30pm