About our Company:
Windward Auto Sales Inc is a locally owned dealership based in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Our motto is being Hawaii's Dealer for the People. This means we put our customers first and strive to provide outstanding service and satisfaction in their car buying and servicing needs. We have done this successfully for over 30+ years. We give back to our community too via various charitable giving and activities.
About this Position:
We are looking for a dependable person to assist our Used Car Service Advisor with moving cars to the Used Car Technicians work area to be worked on, then moved back to the Sales lot. This person must be a good driver and able to operate a variety of vehicles comfortably. Personable, and good communication skills will put you at the top of our list to be considered for this position.
1. Working with the Used Car Service Advisor, will identify vehicles to be worked on, then drive the vehicles to the Mechanics work areas.
2. Drive vehicles back to the Sales lot when work is done on the vehicles.
3. Clean work areas in the department, including emptying trash, and cleaning restrooms.
4. Other duties as assigned by the Service Advisor.
Requirements for this Position:
1. Valid Hawaii drivers license and a clean driving record.
2. Able to walk, stand, and work in non AC areas comfortably.
3. Must be able to speak, and understand English. Read and communicate effectively with others.
1. Company paid Medical (includes Vision, and Prescription Drugs), Dental, and Life Insurance
2. 401K investment plan with company match
3. Paid Holidays including your birthday
4. Paid Vacation, Employee Discounts on Vehicle purchases, service and parts
How to apply for this Position:
1. Respond to this ad via email.
2. Apply in person at our dealership Monday-Friday 8:30am-4pm.