About our Company:
Windward Auto Sales Inc is a locally owned dealership based in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Our motto is being Hawaii's Dealer for the People. This means we put our customers first and strive to provide outstanding service and satisfaction in their car buying and servicing needs. We have done this for over 30+ years. We give back to our community via various charitable giving and activities.
About this Position:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer service oriented person to be our Quick Lube Service Advisor. This person will greet customers, write up work requests for oil changes, take in payments, and send them away smiling. When the multi-point inspection that is done on each vehicle notes an issue, this advisor will follow up to ensure the problem is addressed.
1. Greet customers arriving at the Service Lane.
2. Clarifies needs and writes up the work order.
3. Assigns the work to technicians who conducts multi-point inspections and changes oil and the filter as needed.
4. Explains to the customer what was done to their vehicle, completes billing paperwork, and takes in payment.
5. Checks computer records to ensure no outstanding issues or if vehicle is due for periodic maintenance servicing.
6. Balances monies and turns in all paperwork at the end of their workday.
Requirements for this Position:
1. Demonstrated abilities in verbal and written communication skills.
2. Computer literate
3. Comfortable in working in non AC environment, and vehicle technician work areas.
4. Will be standing, walking frequently throughout work day.
5. Valid Hawaii drivers license with clean driving record
1. Company paid Medical (includes Vision, and Prescription Drugs), Dental, and Life Insurance
2. Performance bonuses
3. 401K investment plan with company match
4. Paid Holidays including your birthday
5. Paid Vacation, Employee Discounts on Vehicle Purchases, Service and Parts.
6. Anniversary Bonuses for Service to the company,
7. Company sponsored luncheons, parties, and community activities.
8. Company paid tuition on Continuing Education online classes
How to Apply:
1. Submit your resume to our company for review.
2. Apply in person at our dealership during open hours Sunday-Saturday.