About our Company:
Windward Auto Sales is a local company here in Kaneohe. Our motto is "Hawaii's Dealer for the People" This means we want to be the dealer people go to meet their automotive needs...from purchasing their vehicle, to servicing them as well. We strive to extend outstanding customer service, so our customers become customers for life. We also care about giving back to the community via supporting charitable causes, and participate in community activities.
About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced Service Advisor for our Service Department. This person will be assisting customers with their automotive maintenance and service repair needs. They are the connection between the customer and automotive technician, to ensure what is needed to service the vehicle is done and communicated back to the customer. They write up the work order, and makes sure the entire process is carried out successfully to the satisfaction of the customer.
1. Greets customers, communicates information to clarify issues and needs.
2. Writes up the Work order and directs the job to an appropriate technician to diagnose, & to recommend what needs to be done to solve the issue.
3. Upon approval from the customer, directs the technicians to proceed.
4. Maintains communication with customer to ensure status and timing of completion is accomplished.
5. Collects payments, and processes paperwork.
6. Enters information on the computer to update and maintain accurate records for the customer's vehicle.
7. Researches and recommends additional preventative services as needed to the customer.
1. Aggressive pay plan including bonuses for productivity.
2. Company paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
2. 401K investment programs, with company contributions.
3. Paid Holidays and Vacation
4. Discounts on vehicle parts, labor repair, and purchase of vehicles.
5. Anniversary bonuses, and more!
6. Company sponsored luncheons, activities, and special events.
1. Demonstrated experience in related field to show you can be successful here.
2. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills,
3. Valid Hawaii driver's license with clean record to meet our company's guidelines for insurability.
4. Competent on the computer, and 10 key calculator.
How to apply:
1. Send us your resume in response to this ad
2. Submit an application at our dealership.