Windward Auto Sales is a local auto dealership that has been in business for over 30 years. Our motto is "Hawaii's Dealer for the People" We want to provide a car buying and service experience like no other by offering to our customers solutions to the problems they face in buying and keeping their vehicles in top running condition. Our goal is to be our customers' trusted sales, parts, and service advisors, and retain that relationship for life.
Job Summary & Duties:
1. Conducts a multi point inspection on a vehicle, then changes oil
2. Recommends & replaces various components of the vehicle as needed.
3. If more advance concerns are observed, communicates this to the advisor for followup.
4. Maintains inventory of various parts and components used in the department
5. Cleans area and maintains neatness and organization of the department
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Desire to work in the automotive service area
2. Willing to train
3. Comfortable knowledge about cars
4. Physically able to stand, walk, kneel for extended periods
5. Must be able to lift up to 40+ lbs, & carry tires for rotation purposes
1. Company paid Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
2. 401k investment plan with Company match
3. Paid Holidays and Vacation
4. Discounts in servicing your vehicle, parts & vehicle purchases
5. Company sponsored activities, luncheons, and participation in community events.
6. Opportunities to advance and on the job training