Windward Auto Sales is a local auto dealership that has been in business for over 30 years. Our motto is "Hawaii's Dealer for the People:" We want to provide a car buying and service experience like no other, by offering to our customers solutions to the problems they face in buying and keeping their vehicles in top running condition. Our goal is to be our customer's trusted sales, parts and service advisors, and retain that relationship for life.
Process paperwork, receipts & payments of all accounts within their area of responsibility and maintain accurate and updated records of these accounts. Using computers to also record and audit these records in various accounting schedules, including entering data, correcting errors, updating and following up with employees, customers, and vendors as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Process paperwork for the various records and accounts for our dealership.
2. Maintains and updates various schedules to ensure accurate records are kept.
3. Follows up with employees, customers, and vendors as needed when questions arise
4. Assists with other members in the office as needed due to deadlines and priorities come up
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Must have demonstrated abilities to work with numbers, with an eye for detail.
2. Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with others.
3. Ten key calculator by sight.
4. Must be a team player and be flexible as needed when office and company deadlines occur
5. Must have a valid Hawaii driver's license and clean abstract to run occasional errands for the office
1. Company paid Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance for the employee.
2. Paid Holidays and Vacation
3. 401k Investment plan with company match
4. Discounts on vehicle servicing, parts, and discounts on the purchase of a vehicle
5. Employee activities and functions thru out the year including participating in community events.