About our Company:
Windward Auto Sales motto is Hawaii's Dealer for the People. This means we want to provide a car buying and service experience like no other, We want to retain our customers for life so to give them an experience above and beyond their expectations. We are a company that takes pride in our involvement with our community thru events, activities, and charitable giving.
Automotive technicians checks out vehicles to determine issues, concerns, then fixes the problem. They are qualified in various areas of automotive repair through experience, and/or education. Using manuals, computers, and other diagnostic equipment, they assess the problem and fixes the concerns in a timely manner within the guidelines of our company.
1. Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
2. Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair
3. Communicates with Parts department, Service Advisor, etc to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
4. Documents repair, cause, & correction on repair orders & documents additional service work needed
5. Road tests vehicles when required
6. Keeps abreast of manufacturer's technical bulletins, attends training programs, schools and events as needed
Certifications, Licenses, Experience:
1. One year work experience in automotive repair
2. Completion educational program with focus in the automotive repair may replace work experience
3. Valid Hawaii driver's license & an abstract meeting our insurance company's guidelines
1. Company paid premiums for Medical (includes Vision & Drugs), Dental, & Life Insurance.
2. 401K investment plan with company match
3. Company sponsored and tuition paid for online college courses.
4. Paid Holidays (including your birhtday) & Vacation.
5. Company sponsored events and activities in the community, luncheons, and get togethers.
6. Discounts on parts, service and purchase of vehicles.
7. Annual Bonuses on your anniversary for your loyal service to the company.
How to apply:
1. Submit your resume in response to this ad
2. Call our dealership @ 233-6000 to set an appointment for an interview.
3. Come in person to apply Monday-Friday 8:30-4pm