Windward Auto Sales motto is Hawaii's Dealer for the People. This means we want to provide a car buying and service experience like no other, We want to retain our customers for life so to give them an experience above and beyond their expectations. We are a company that takes pride in our involvement with our community thru events, activities, and charitable giving.
Automotive technicians checks out vehicles to determine issues, concerns, then fixes the problem. They are qualified in various areas of automotive repair through experience, and/or education. Using manuals, computers, and other diagnostic equipment, they assess the problem and fixes the concerns in a timely manner within the guidelines of our company.
1. Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
2. Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair
3. Communicates with Parts department, Service Advisor, etc to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
4. Documents repair, cause, & correction on repair orders & documents additional service work needed
5. Road tests vehicles when required
6. Keeps abreast of manufacturer's technical bulletins, attends training programs, schools and events as needed
Certifications, Licenses, Experience:
1. One year work experience in automotive repair
2. Completion educational program with focus in the automotive repair may replace work experience
3. Valid Hawaii driver's license & an abstract meeting our insurance company's guidelines
1. Company paid Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance for employee. 401K investment plan, Paid Holidays & Vacation. Company sponsored events and activities in the community, luncheons, and get togethers. Discounts on parts, service and purchase of vehicles.