Diagnosing and performing inspections, repairs, maintenance and installations efficiently and according to company's quality, safety and time standards. Primary objectives include ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, and assuring vehicles are fixed the first visit.
1. Makes and implements decisions regarding repair options
2. Utilizes all available information to ensure proper resolution of problems
3. Determines the appropriate tests to perform on a vehicle to accurately identify the problem
4. Completes repair orders within specified time frame and notifies appropriate personnel if otherwise
5. Coordinates with the Parts Department to ensure availability of parts on the first visit
Utilizes Fundamental Skills:
1. Uses manuals including diagrams as necessary
2. Reviews and evaluates service write-up to determaine if additional information is necessary
3. Uses computer systems to look up part availability and repair orders
4. Understands & uses new systems or processes implemented by the manufacturer, or dealership
5. Complies with federal, state, & local regulations, such as safety OSHA requirements
6. Effective communication, verbal & written to inform customer and employees of action taken
7. Physical abilities to stand, kneel, and lift 50+#s, utilizing equipment & PPE's to assist as needed.
Experience, Certifications, Licenses:
1. Requires ASE certifications, valid Hawaii Driver's license, & at least three years automotive work experience
2. Must meet our company's insurance driving record guidelines.
3. Must have own tools to perform repairs and services
1. Company paid Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance, 401K investment program, Paid Holidays & Vacation
2. Community involved activities, as well as employee luncheons, and events.